Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Mish Mash

I apologize for kind of being absent on this site for awhile. A lot has been going on. I've basically been working 2 jobs which has taken up a lot of my reading and blogging time.

Here's what's been going on:

1. Been making LOTS of autograph books on my etsy site

2. Been reading Closer Than You Think by Karen Rose - it's my 1st paperback in awhile.

3. Had a friend from out of town stay in my house while she attended a funeral

4. BF got a new job paying $15k more a year and is located close to home. He currently works 1 1/2 hours away during the week.

5. I didn't get to go to my nephew's 3rd bday b/c my SIL thinks a cold sore on my lip is somehow going to infect him. Um, you can't pass that unless you kiss someone or drink after them. I need to research it and send her the info. It's ridiculous. She acts like I have AIDs (which I STILL couldn't transfer via air).

6. I'm getting a new nephew this month (from the same crazy SIL).

7. I found this really interesting article on synethsesia. I'm a grapheme.

8. BF from #4 started talking about sharing bank accts and being more serious. Eek! Stresses me out b/c I don't ever want to get married. We've been together 4+ years.

9. I can't wait until May 24th when we find out who the real "A" is on PLL!! EEK!

10. I can't wait until Orphan Black's 3rd season comes on BBC America in April.

What's been going on with YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?