Tuesday, November 25, 2014

(Late) Mish Mash Monday

Anyone notice that I've been MIA for 2 weeks? 2 weeks ago, I was performing in Jesus Christ Superstar and last week I was recuperating (emotionally and physically). Let's just say the production was cursed and anything that could go wrong, did. I've never been so glad to be done with a show in my life.

For your viewing pleasure, however, here are 3 dances that I choreographed from the show. I'm the very pale devil.

Videos to watch: Simon Zealotes, Overture, and Jesus Christ Superstar!

I'm now spending some much-needed time with my pups and my friends.

If you pray, my best friend is very sick. She's been sick for a long time, but things are taking a turn for the worse. Could you send some prayers and/or good vibes Jen's way? Thank you! That would be much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?