Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tool by Sabrina Paige

Tool
by Sabrina Paige

Add to Goodreads | Purchase on Amazon
Published by: Amazon Digital
Publish Date: April 3, 2015
Genre: NA, Step-Siblings
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Gaige O’Neal is nicknamed “Tool” because of what he’s packing. Rumor is that he’s well equipped. He’s a cocky, entitled, insufferable jerk who’s as reckless with women as he is with that stupid motorcycle he races. It's been four years since I've seen him. Four years ago, he was the bane of my existence. And my best friend, my biggest confidant, my first love. My stepbrother. It’s just my luck that the first time I see him in four years, he’s buried beneath three scantily clad blondes. Now I’m stuck here under the same roof with him while he recovers from a racing injury. An injury that clearly hasn’t affected the use of his tool. The problem is, as much as I despise him, I just can’t help myself. I want to find out what kind of tool he's working with.

As soon as I finished Prick by Sabrina Bailey, I immediately bought the second book in her stepbrothers series, hoping for older characters and just-as-hot chemistry as Prick brought to the table. I was a tad disappointed in Tool.

Gaige was engaging, cocky, and sexy-as-hell with a Southern drawl on top instead of a cherry. He was commanding in the bedroom and and in everyday life. Loved him.

Delaney, his stepsister, was quite another story. She really had no personality, no "oomph" if you will. She felt like a piece of dry toast to me and I was never sure why Gaige wanted her over the other women he had access to. I just didn't feel like the author really fleshed out this character. I wanted more.

Despite the fact that I didn't love this book, I did buy the next one, Cannon, which I will review next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?