Monday, April 7, 2014

Etsy Finds: Poetry in Motion

Thursdays (and the occasional Monday, ahem) are Etsy Finds Days here at She Read. As an Etsy shop owner myself, I love to promote handmade. Each week, I want to feature book-related and reader-related Etsy items for all my book blogger friends. :)

SHAMELESS PLUG: Visit Once Upon a Time, Again for all your Golden Book Journal & Custom Disney Autograph Book Needs! Use code SPB15 at checkout through April 12 for $5 off your entire order!


ee cummings "I Carry Your Heart" Message in a Bottle Necklace from Crafty Little Gnome - $30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Emily Dickinson Poem Tattoo Tights by Coline - $24.90

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Edgar Allan Poe Melancholy Cuff from accessoreads - $40

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Pablo Neruda Print by Nevermore Prints - $14.01

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Renaissance Poetry Magnets from Logophiles Anonymous - $15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! I'm trying to decide if the bottle necklace or Pablo Neruda print is my favorite! Etsy is the best place to find unique, one of a kind things.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?