Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wayback Machine Fun

I used the Wayback Machine (aka the Internet Archive) to check out my old blog and here's something I had posted on my site. Cracked me up. Post something from yours below too!

Interesting? Facts:

My friend Amanda tried to sell a Valentine's Date with me on Ebay in 2002.

I was born on the 4th of July; I have red hair, white skin, & blue eyes.

I broke my right wrist in 5th grade after my friends ran over me on the playground.

In high school, I laughed so hard that I peed my pants onstage while performing a musical. I've been to a concentration camp (Dachau).

My left foot has been possessed before (do the #'s 2 3 8 mean anything to you?).

I grew up thinking that the brown trash bags filled with toys in my closet were really the possessed "dogs" from Ghostbusters.

I used to be obsessed with NKOTB (it was the 80’s).

I’ve known a pool table intimately.

I’ve been raped.

I didn’t sleep through the night until I was 9 years old.

Everyone thinks my brother and I are twins (I’m 5 years older).

I didn't have my first sip of alcohol until I was 22.

I remember when you actually had to wait in line to buy a Cabbage Patch Kid.

I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue.

I've been to Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands.

I got kicked out of history class in 7th grade for saying “tampon.”

I think I was happy once.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting facts! I too remember when a Cabbage Patch Doll was the bestest toy in the whole wide world. My Nona bought my brother and I each one that Christmas... the store policy was one per person, so she brought my 12-year-old uncle along so she could buy one, and he could buy the other.
    The ending is kind of sad though. I hope you are at least a little happy now!

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?