1. The Illustrious "A" from the Pretty Little Liar Series - Oh the sick and twisted secrets that would slip out if he/she had a twitter account!
2. Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy Series - Rose doesn't censor herself, and I know she'd be pretty blunt about her opinions on lots of things going on in the world.
3. Detective DD Warren from Lisa Gardner books - She's a Barbie doll with her black belt in solving homicides. She'd get to the bottom of many things quickly.
4. Turtle Wexler from The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin - Her sister is a bomber and her mother is a liar, but Turtle is adept at solving mysteries. She might just solve ours.
5. The Dollenanger Siblings from Flowers in the Attic - Now, seriously, tell me this wouldn't be the craziest twitter account on the internet!
6. JB Fletcher from the Murder, She Wrote Series - Or maybe she already has a twitter account.
7. Emma from Jane Austen - Emma's a matchmaker by nature. She could be the new face of match.com in addition to tweeting dating tips!
8. Jane Austen - I'd love some nice tweets about Mr. Knightly from Emma. There's no much out there about Mr. Darcy when we all know Mr. Knightly is the true gentleman!
9. Roald Dahl - Does he have a twitter account?
10. Walt Disney (the man) - I bet he'd have quite a lot of wisdom to impart.