I just had surgery to put 3 plates & 19 screws in my arm, so pardon my typing!
1. The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead - I started reading these because I love Adrian (and Sydney is ok) but I seriously didn't find any of the other characters likable. The plots seemed boring . . . just didn't want to keep spending $10 per book on a lackluster series. Do any of you like them? Why or why not?
2. The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine - Worth reading? Yes? No? I liked the VA series.
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - I've toyed around with reading this for a few years now, but never seemed to feel like it was something I wanted to start. With the movie coming out, I'm wondering if I should read it. . .
4. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher - This is another one that doesn't sound appealing to me but that the masses love.
5. The Nantucket Red & Blue books by Leila Howland - I like beachy reads, but I'm not sure how different these are than Jenny Han's beach books.
6. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - Sounds interesting, but do I want to read about a brother and sister in love? I did read all the Flowers in the Attic books by VC Andrews, so I guess I have it in me to read this.
7. Far From You by Tess Sharpe - This one seemed to be liked by book bloggers far and wide, but again, the book blurb isn't really drawing me in to want to read it.
8. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick - I know this is an expansion of the web series, but I couldn't get into it, no matter how hard I tried. Did anyone else read this who hasn't seen the series like it?
9. Uncharted - novella sequel to On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves - I've read On the Island twice, but I'm always leery of sequels. 99% of them suck, in my opinion and tend to ruin the first one for me. Has anyone read this? Thoughts?
10. Roomies by Sara Zarr - This book has been on my Wishlist for so long, but I've never taken the plunge and bought it. Something tells me I might not like it . . .