EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!
1. Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern - The book is told entirely in notes passed in school, emails, letters, and instant messages. It's the story of Rosie and Alex and their epic struggle to get back in the same city and back on the same page so they can FINALLY fall in love, already! Somehow this is only $1.99 today on Kindle. Better snatch it up!
2 & 3. I See London & London Falling by Chanel Cleeton - Maggie & Samir (and even the secondary characters) are so alive! I felt like a voyeur in the corner watching their lives unfold.
4. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park - A highly dysfunctional family teaches the student staying with them about love while she teaches them about healing and facing old wounds. Very moving, yet quirky and fun at the same time. I'd love to hang out with every single one of these characters!
5. Then and Always by Dani Atkins - Rachel wakes up from a coma only to find her life is very different than what she remembered. The only person keeping her sane is her trusted friend Jimmy. A beautiful, character-driven story.
6. Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher - Much like #1, Love, Rosie, DCM is a book that exists only in memos and recommendation letters. There is no action. It's all character-driven and centers on Professor Jason Fitger as he wastes away at university, spending 99% of his time writing useless recommendation letters for students and friends. It's HILARIOUS! You should read it.
7. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay - This is another one that's fueled by letter-writing, although there is actual action in this one. In order to maintain her pre-paid university scholarship, Sam must write to her benefactor who is only to be known as, "Mr. Knightley."
8. The Before Now and After Then by Peter Monn - This is a coming-of-age LGBT love story. It's about finding out who you really are as well as finding love with someone very different from you. Danny and Rusty. Yum!
9. Before You by Amber Hart - Diego & Faith! These are two characters who are trying to play by the rules, keeping who they really are locked up inside. This book is a journey in which they let themselves be who they are and let themselves fall for someone very different.