Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TTT: Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

On 4/6/15 I traded in my Swagbucks for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. No lie. LOVE LOVE Swagbucks!! Join here or read below for more information!


EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!
Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!

This month, I'm posting about my favorite books from the 80's and 90's! Leave your fave books in comments so I can check them out!

Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows


I'd like to see a TV show based on the characters in Chanel Cleeton's New Adult series, International School. This includes, I See London, London Calling and French Kissed. The setting is at London's International University. The main characters are Samir, the handsome, rich, mysterious Arab, Maggie, the American fish out of water who's strangely attracted to Samir, Fleur, Samir's French cousin known as the "Ice Queen" and secondary characters Michael, Max and Mya. There's plenty of drama, plenty of romance, and plenty of heat. The characters leap off the pages of her books, and I know bringing them to life on camera would be an easy transition.



Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward would make a great movie. Greta and Elec are newly step-siblings. Elec is tattooed, angry and hates his father. Greta tries desperately to get through to him, just wanting to be his friend. Eventually, Elec gets sent away and the two reunite at home, years later, and finally act on their feelings. There were wonderful quotes that would make great dialogue in a movie.

Elec: "I never had a problem with the way you look at me. My issue is the way it makes me feel when you look at me: things I'm not supposed to feel, things I can't let myself feel for you. At the same time ... nothing felt worse than when you stopped looking at me, Greta."

Greta: "You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope someday I can say you were one of the best, but for now, it's only you."


Sparrow 59 by Devon Ashley could DEFINITELY be a good spy TV series. Book one would make a great Season One! Members of the CIA’s specialized team Sparrow were all murdered in one quick sweep. But when Samantha finds herself suspiciously spared and Drew missing, she doesn’t want to believe what the CIA claims – that Drew is not only alive and has defected from their organization, but is facilitating the deaths of prominent research developers worldwide. Now the only member of Sparrow who hasn’t been killed off, Samantha finds herself under serious investigation by association – and a prisoner within her own home.

Can't wait for Book 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I've not read any of the books you've listed but they all look pretty good, I'd definitely like to see them as movies/tv series.
    Have a great day,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?