Friday, May 9, 2014

FF: Dinner with Authors

This weekly link-up is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!

Please follow me on Bloglovin' & I'll follow you!
Follow on Bloglovin

I'd also love it if you'd participate in my Book Blogger Buddy Meme! Let me know if you do!

Question: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? And because I'm me, I'm going to throw in some deceased authors too!

Dinner Guest:
Lisa Gardner hands down. LOVE every single book of hers. She writes suspense thrillers. If you like Tami Hoag, you'll love Lisa.

Authors Who've Already Passed:
1. Jane Austen
2. Dame Agatha Christie

7 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with having dinner with those departed authors especially Agatha Christie! Her mind is just superb.

    New bloglovin follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read an Agatha Christie book but it's on my list :) Following you on Bloglovin.
    MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lisa Gardner's books too!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Agatha Christie would be the most awesome person to have dinner with!
    My FF
    New Follower on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! She is my moms favorite author. I have read a couple of her books, as recommended by my mom. I loved her Say Goodbye book with the spiders! So creepy!

    New Follower via Bloglovin!
    My #FF
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa Garnder's a good choice!
    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?