Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Books I Read in 2014

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

I decided to answer last week's question instead!

EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!
Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!

Top 10 Books I Read in 2014!

1. Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward -
Elec: "I never had a problem with the way you look at me. My issue is the way it makes me feel when you look at me: things I'm not supposed to feel, things I can't let myself feel for you. At the same time ... nothing felt worse than when you stopped looking at me, Greta."

2. Chanel Cleeton's International School Trilogy starring Maggie, Samir, Fleur & Max. Yummy.

3. Finding It by Cora Carmack -
A graduate traveling through Europe to escape her painful past. Throw in some swoons and some theatre, and you'll be sold.

4. The Remember When Trilogy by T Torrest -
Book 1 tells the high school friendship between Trip and Layla, from their first meeting to their first kiss near the end of the book. Book 2 picks up several years later when Trip is a famous actor and a household name - of course, he's never forgotten his first love.

5. Conduct Unbecoming by L.A. Witt -
One of my first m/m sexy romances and I just loved it!

6. Talania: A Trip Down Memory Lane by Crystal D Spears -
Evelyn Beaumont can't remember anything from the time she was 14 until she was 19. She lost five years of her life because of brain cancer. Now she is a 20 years old survivor and enrolled in college, determined to reclaim her life. There she meets Tristan Monroe, but it isn't the first time they’ve met. In fact, Tristan and Evelyn were once in love.

7. Dream Chaser by Angie Stanton -
With time on her hands, she auditions for a musical production directed by a Broadway choreographer. Just as things are looking up, Willow discovers she will be performing opposite Eli McAvoy, the best friend she abandoned three years before.

8. Phantom's Dance by Lesa Howard -
Because I'm talented, I accidentally erased the review I just did of this one. Ugh. It's a re-telling of Phantom of the Opera from a dance perspective. I highly recommend it if you like YA books centered on dance.

9. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park -
This is one of those books that changes your views on everything, from family to love to friendship. Read. It.

10. Before You by Amber Hart -
A wrong-side-of-the-tracks romance with depth.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to read more by Cora Cormack. Great picks. Thanks for sharing.
    here's my wishlist

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going. Maybe I can help you get some of these on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?