Saturday, June 28, 2014

FF: My Fave Mugs


This weekly link-up is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!

Please follow me on Bloglovin' & I'll follow you!
Follow on Bloglovin


Question of the Week: Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).

I must admit that I have 2 that I use when drinking tea or coffee at work or while I read. Both mugs are representative of my relationship with my friends.

My friends and I are slightly obsessed with The Golden Girls and like buying each other presents on that theme. My friend Jen is a Rose, Emma is a Dorothy, and Nan is a Blanche (although not in the slutty sense), which leaves me being Sophia. I am the most sarcastic of the lot, so I'll be Sophia. For this past Christmas, I bought us a set of mugs - 1 for each of us. Mine is the Sophia one, of course. :)


My 2nd mug has a pic of Jen on it, smiling, in a turtleneck . . . in the ocean. As a teacher, she gets yearly photos, and a few years ago, we thought it would be funny to buy mugs with her pic on them. Apparently you can now put your child's school photo on any number of things like a mouse pad, So, here's my Jen mug:


1 comment:

Have you read this yet? What did you think?