Monday, June 2, 2014

Help Me Make the Ultimate Wishlist!

I am visiting a Clearance Book Blow-Out Sale at the end of June. Here are a list of books I plan to try to get. If there's anything MUST-READ that I haven't listed, please post in comments!! I like anything YA and NA EXCEPT sci-fi, fantasy & dystopian. I also love memoirs! Let me know if I missed a series.

PS - I do like vampire books. Is the Morganville series one I should read? I hated Twilight but LOVED Vampire Academy.

For a hint, here are some of my faves:
Pride & Prejudice - I love spin-offs
I See London by Chanel Cleeton (like Anna & the French Kiss)

Here's my list so far:


YA
Abbott, Megan – The End of Everything
Alexander, Juli
1. Investigating the Hottie
2. Undercover with the Hottie
Andrews, Jesse – Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Applegate, Katherine – Sharing Sam
Barnholdt, Lauren – Two-Way Street
Bell, Audrey – Love Show
Berry, Julie Gardner – All the Truth That’s in Me
Bolton, Karice - Camp
Brant, Marilyn – Pride, Prejudice & the Perfect Match
Brayden, Melissa - Waiting in the Wings – LGBT
Brennan, Sarah Rees
1. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy Book 1)
2. Untold
3. Unmade
Buchanan, Cathy Marie – The Painted Girls
Caine, Rachel – Morganville Vampires
1. Glass Houses
2. The Dead Girls’ Dance
3. Midnight Alley
4. Feast of Fools
5. Lord of Misrule
6. Carpe Corpus
7. Fade Out
8. Kiss of Death
9. Ghost Town
10. Bite Club
11. Last Breath
12. Black Dawn
13. Bitter Blood
14. Fall of Night
15. Daylighters (finale)
Carter, Ally
1. I’d tell you . . .
2. Cross my heart . . .
3. Don’t judge a girl . . .
4. Only the Good Spy Young
5. Out of Sight, Out of Time
6. United We Spy
Catton, Eleanor – The Rehearsal
Colbert, Brandy – Pointe
Cross, Julie
1. Letters to Nowhere
2. Return to Sender
3. Return to You
4. Return to Us
Demetrios, Heather – Something Real
Dennis, David – Why She Left Us
Downham, Jenny – You Against Me
Fitzpatrick, Huntley – My Life Next Door
Flack, Sophie - Bunheads
Gray, Cecilia
1. Fall For you
2. Suddenly You
3. When I’m With You
4. So Into You
5. Only With You
Han, Jenny
1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
2. The Summer I Turned Pretty
3. It’s Not Summer Without You
4. We’ll Always Have Summer
Henry, April – The Night She Disappeared
Howrey, Meg – The Cranes Dance
King, AS – Please Ignore Vera Dietz
Konen, Leah – The After Girls
Levithan, David – Two Boys Kissing – LGBT
Limb, Sue – Girl, 15, Charming but Insane
Lynn, J – Be With Me
Manning, Sarra – The Worst Girlfriend in the World
McKenzie, Catherine
1. Sprin
2. Forgotten
Robinson, Lucy – A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Rowell. Rainbow – Eleanor & Park
Schrefer, Eliot – The Deadly Sister
Silver, Lelia M – Pride & Precipice
Smith, Hilary T – Wild Awake
Sorenson, Jessica – The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden
Spaulding, Amy – The Reece Malcolm List
Thomas, Rob – Rats Saw God
Tracy, Kristen – Hung Up
Topham Wood, Heather – The Disappearing Girl
Vance, Talia – Spies & Prejudice
Vivian, Siobhan – The List
Wenger-Landis, Miriam – Girl in Motion
Wilson, Martin – What They Always Tell Us
Wolf, Sara – Lovely Vicious
Zarr, Sara - Roomies

NA or Fiction or Romance
Brant, Marilyn – Pride, Prejudice & the Perfect Match
Buchanan, Cathy Marie – The Painted Girls
Byatt, AS – Possession
Catton, Eleanor – The Rehearsal
Colbert, Brandy – Pointe
Connelly, Victoria – Weekend with Mr. Darcy
Dennis, David – Why She Left Us
Flack, Sophie - Bunheads – Pointe
Gudenkauf, Heather – These Things Hidden
Heaberlin, Julia – Playing Dead
Howrey, Meg – The Cranes Dance
Jackson, Corrine – If I Lie
Knight, Michele – Touched by Evil (Horror?)
Louise, Kara
1. Darcy’s Voyage
2. Only Mr. Darcy Will Do
Marwood, Alex – The Wicked Girls
McMahon, Jennifer – The Winter People
Morton – Kate – The Secret Keeper
Oakland, Ruth Phillips – My BFF
Otto, Whitney – How to Make an American Quilt
Pulsipher, Misty Dawn – Pride’s Prejudice
Simonsen, Mary Lydon – Mr. Darcy’s Bite/Mr. Darcy Bites Back
Sittenfield, Curtis - Sisterland
Smith, Dodie – I Capture the Castle
Vance, Talia – Spies & Prejudice
Wenger-Landis, Miriam – Girl in Motion

Memoir/Bio
Mozes, Kor, Eva – Surviving the Angel of Death
Larson, Erik – The Devil in the White City
McLain, Paula – Life Family
Oakes-Ash, Rachael – Good Girls Do Swallow
Ronson, Jon – The Psychopath Test
Smith, Hilary T – Welcome to the Jungle

Romance / NA
Brown, Melissa – Picturing Perfect
Desrochers, Lisa – A Little Too Far
Glines, Abbi
1. Fallen Too Far
2. Never Too Far
3. Forever Too Far

1 comment:

  1. I was so ready to give you so many recommendations, but then you said that "except fantasy, dystopian, and sci-fi" and my mind went blank for a second there. Books that can go all the way back to 5 years ago? Oh gosh, I was such a different person back then....but I'll try. :)

    Recommendations: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (Pride and Prejudice retelling), Keeping the moon by Sarah Dessen. This was published in 2014, so I don't know the chances of of getting it, but How to get Ainsley Bishop to fall in Love with you by TM Franklin was pretty good. Good luck with your book hunting! May you meet the book of your dreams! :D

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?