Friday, June 6, 2014

Follow Friday: Guilty Pleasures . . .


This weekly link-up is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!

Please follow me on Bloglovin' & I'll follow you!
Follow on Bloglovin

ALSO: If YOU would stop by THIS POST & list a fave book or two of yours from 2008-2013, I'd be grateful. I'm going to a HUGE booksale at the end of June!

What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

1. Pretty Little Liars - Season 4 is being shipped to me from Amazon TODAY! SOOO excited!

2. Vampire Academy movie - Also being shipped. I actually really liked the movie after reading the books. What's YOUR opinion?

3. VERONICA MARS - Totally own the movie and watch it at least once a week. I'm a marshmallow all the way! What was YOUR fave part of the movie?

4. I have a side business creating Disney Autograph Books

5. I'm performing in a musical right now: White Christmas. I'm dancing in it and I choreographed it. I have a musical theatre degree from college. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love Pretty Little Liars, & Veronica Mars!
    I was so excited for LoVe to be reunited. That was one of my fav parts!

    So cool your in a Musical too, love watching them. Congrats & good luck :)

    Existing follower :)
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I have never watched Veronica Mars. I think it's going to be the next series I start.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?