Wednesday, June 18, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Books on My TBR List for the Summer

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR!! I am going to a HUGE $1/$2 overflow booksale at the end of June. I'm interested in anything you liked that is YA or NA out within the past 5 years (thru 2013) EXCEPT sci-fi, fantasy or dystopian society books. Please stop by THIS POST and comment with your fave MUST-READ books from 2008 - 2013 so that I can get my list ready!!

Top Ten Books on My TBR List for the Summer

1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

2. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay

3. Fall of Night: The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

4. The Disappearing Girl by Heather Topham Wood

5. Love Show by Audrey Bell

6. Waiting in the Wings by Melissa Brayden

7. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy Book 1) by Sarah Rees Brennan

8. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick

9. Be with Me: A Novel (Wait for You) by J Lynn

10. Golden by Jessi Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?