Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Mish Mash

Every Monday I bring you a list of things I like and/or am thinking about. Feel free to join in. If you do, post in comments and I'll read yours. :)

Over the weekend, I saw the movie St. Vincent starring Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. I cried through the last 4th of the movie, as it was very touching. If you like Bill and Melissa and if you like feel-good movies where the grouchy guy is really a good person, you should check it out.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I'm writing a new adult novel set in a summer theatre. Here are 2 cover options. Which do you like better? Obviously they aren't finals, but are ideas.




1 comment:

  1. Love Bill Murray-I keep hearing good things about that movie :) And I like the second cover best :)

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?