Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TTT: New Series

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!
Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!

New Series I Want to Read

I wasn't going to do the TTT this week, then upon reading someone else's post, I bought the first book in the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout and am devouring it. So . . .

1. Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout
2. Mara Dyer series - I own the first 2 books

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the Lux series, so I'm glad you're enjoying it thus far! I have the first Mara Dyer book at home and I tried to pick it up once, but it just wasn't interesting me then. I'll have to try again.

    Happy reading!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I already belong to Swagbucks, or else I would sign up under you so you could get the credit!

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?