Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TTT: Halloween Post!

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!
Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!

Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

1. I'd watch all of the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episodes (there are 4 of them by now) - They're always creepy AND the girls always get to wear the best costumes!

2. I'd watch a marathon of The Dead Files for sure.

3. The original Exorcist is a must-see as well! Ok . . . I'm gonna need an old priest and a new priest, stat!

4. The Last Exorcism - That girl used the be a gymnast and she can contort in the craziest of ways. Eep! Apparently there's a second one!

5. Book-wise, I'd re-read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

6. As for who it would be fun to dress up as? Rose from VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?