Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Book Reading Habits Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Keeley!


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home? I usually read snuggled under the covers in my bed with a cocker spaniel or two on top of me.

2. Do you use a bookmark or a random piece of paper? I've been reading nothing but e-books lately, but when I read a paperback, I dog-ear. Yes, I know you aren't supposed to do that.


3. Can you just stop reading or does it need to be at the end of a chapter or a certain number of pages? It has to at least be at the end of a chapter. If I stop reading in the middle of one, I always have to go back and re-read anyway the next time I pick up the book.


4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Not usually


5. Do you read one book at a time or several at once? If a book is really really good, I'll devour only that one. Usually, though, I read more than one genre at a time so that I get my fix of each. I'm reading a fictional mystery and a new adult at the same time right now.


6. Do you read out loud or silently in your head? Silently


7. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? If there's too much exposition and I want to get to the aciton or dialogue, then yes.


8. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? Keeping it new

9. Do you write in your books? The only time I ever did this was in high school. My best friend and I shared a Tom Sawyer book for English class and would write notes to each other in it in the margins.


10. What are you currently reading? The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel. It's an arc.


I nominate Charlie at Word to Dreams and Finley Jayne.

1 comment:

Have you read this yet? What did you think?