Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TTT: Places From Books I Want to Visit

From the Broke & the Bookish

I'm a new book blogger, so please follow me!
Follow on Bloglovin

EARN FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! NO SPAM OR GIMMICKS!
Yep. If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, it's a Google-powered search engine that earns your free bucks that you can trade in for things like $5 Amazon Gift Cards. I've earned $300+ in Amazon GC since 2009. Join here now to get some free just for signing up. Yes, I will earn points as you earn points if you sign up under me, but once you sign up, you earn points from all your friends who sign up too! Win win! PLUS = FREE BOOKS! Here's my Swagbucks Tutorial for all the information you need!

Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)

1. St Vladmir's Academy from Vampire Academy

2. London - Inspired by London Falling & I See London by Chanel Cleeton (new adult)

2 comments:

  1. London was going to be on my list but I was having trouble thinking of specific books since there are so many. Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I loved VA. :) And London is on my list, too - inspired by 13 Little Blue Envelopes and Infernal Devices.
    Brooke @ Brooke Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?