Thursday, March 13, 2014

Etsy Finds for the Book Lover

You may or may not know that I run an Etsy Shop selling Disney Autograph Books & Golden Book Journals. As a result, I spend a considerable amount of time on the site daily. Below are some of my fave book-related items found on Etsy.

Book Necklace from Paper Memoirs . It's $45, but oh-so-worth it when you see the attention to detail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Book Tee by Sunshine Mountain Tees $22.50.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Book Tote from Book Fiend $14.95.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wizard of Oz Scarf from Literai Club $35.98.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And because this is MY site after all, here's one of my Custom Disney Autograph Books from Once Upon a Time, Again $30. You can also use it as a journal or notebook. Now through April 6, all orders are 15% off when you use code SPB15 at checkout!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Wizard of Oz scarf! This was a great post, I haven't seen anything like this before and I enjoyed it :) I would love to see more finds! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this yet? What did you think?