1. Persuasion by Jane Austen (The Kindle edition is free on Amazon right now) - Ever since reading Austenland: A Novel & Midnight in Austenland: A Novel last week, I've become a bit of a Janeite. Have you read this one before? Which book of hers do you like best?
2. The Wrong Woman by Brenda J Brown - This is one of my NetGalley books to review. Here's the plot: Can a romance between a talented small-town girl next door and one of Hollywood’s hottest stars survive the cutthroat world of the film industry? Come behind the scenes and see for yourself if dreams can become reality and what really happens once the lights fade to black.
3. Ballerina: A Novelby Edward Stewart - I LOVE a good dance book or movie as I was a dancer in my past life. I've begun it, and so far it is very worth the read.
4. Then and Always: A Novel by Dani Atkins - Another NetGalley book. When a sudden fall lands her in the hospital, Rachel wakes to find that her life has completely changed. Now the people she loves most are not the way she remembers them. Unable to trust her own recollections, Rachel tries to piece together what really happened, and not even she can predict the astonishing truth.
5. Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst - NetGalley book. Since this is the 2nd in the series, I should probably read the first one first, right? Searching for Someday
6. The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale (Austenland & Midnight in Austenland) - Becky is seven months pregnant with her fourth child when she meets her dream actor Felix Callahan by chance. Twelve hours, one elevator ride, and one alcohol-free dinner later something has happened, though nothing has happened...
7. The Junior Bridesmaid by Amy Baker - This one just sounds fun & I can afford the $2.99 Kindle price. All the reviews describe it as hilarious, plus there's a hint of romance in there too. . .
Have YOU read any of these? If you've reviewed them, please share your link in comments!
Or on Twitter @SheWroteSheRead
Also, please consider doing my Book Blogger Buddies Meme on your blog & pass the Book Blogger love around! Let me know if you do it and I'll check out your post!!