Monday, March 3, 2014

Books & Bloggers Swap



This was run by the lovely ladies at
Chaotic Goddess
! The Swap Details:
  • Give 1 book you love
  • Give 1 book you haven't read yet
  • Give 1 book your partner wants
My Swap Partner: Angel of Diary of an Alien She sent me the following AWESOME books that I'm entirely excited to read!
Here's what I found inside my mail package: p1 Since Angel & I are both memoir fans, she and I were the perfect match-up! She got me the following 2 memoirs and 1 fiction book: p2 She also got me these fabulous extras! Adorable post-its and page flags for work, some V-Day socks, an awesome mirrored bookmark & a fun game! p3

THANK YOU, ANGEL! Also, a special thanks to the lovely ladies of CG Swaps for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this yet? What did you think?